We have had the honor of lecturing at the ESOP Association’s Las Vegas Technical Conference for eight of the last ten years. Copies of the slides and lecture notes can be found below.
- ESOP Lecture 2012: Beginning Valuation slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2012 (Mid-Atlantic): The Valuation Effects of Excess Cash notes
- ESOP Lecture 2011: Advanced Valuation Topics-Warrant Financing slides
- ESOP Lecture 2009: Beginning Valuation slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2008: Beginning Valuation slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2007: Advanced Valuation Issues slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2006: The Valuation Effects of Excess Cash slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2004: Equity-based Compensation For S Corporations slides
- ESOP Lecture 2003: Troubled ESOPs slides notes
- ESOP Lecture 2002: Valuation Issues-Dealing With Declining Share Values notes
- ESOP Lecture 2001: Valuation Issues-Executive Compensation In An ESOP Company notes
- Lecture to the Virginia Bar: On Value notes
A selection of the many articles that we have published is listed below.
- Valuation Strategies (Jan 2013): Be Cautious When Relying on Management Projections
- ESOP Report (Jan 2012): Time: The Fourth Dimension of Valuation: The Validity of Projections
- ASA Seminar Article: What Do Stock Studies Really Give Us?
- Bankruptcy: The Reasonably Equivalent Value Of A Business Interest
- ESOP Association Article: Why Has The Value Changed this Year?